Sunday, May 11, 2008

Playhouse Progress

Papa Hardin has been working diligently on the playhouse for the girls so I thought I would post some more recent pictures. The girls are already loving it they've moved some table and chairs in there for tea parties and such. I think they enjoy having Papa Hardin more. I think they'll be a little sad when he finishes because he won't be coming over as often. I guess they'll have to invite him for tea.

An in addition to the playhouse, he and Meme gave the kids a set of Monkey bars that attached to the swing set they got for Christmas.


My goal is to make my backyard more fun than inside so that they only want to come in to sleep.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

That is shaping up to be one, super-cool, yard! In my experience, Grandpas love invitations to tea parties.

Rebecca makes an adorable monkey on the new bars, too. :)

Matthew Hardin said...

Lets hope that goal of hers comes true.