Saturday, September 29, 2007

Public Service Announcement

If your kids dump baby formula all over the floor (or any other powdery substance) and you vacuum it up, remember to empty the the vacuum cleaner IMMEDIATELY.

How did they get baby formula? Well we keep their diapers and diaper bags in the coat closet. And apparently one of the gift diaper bags they had given out at the hospital had a sample can of powdered infant formula. Somehow they not only managed to get the lid off but also the sealed top. I got it all cleaned up but forgot to empty the vacuum cleaner. So I come back to find more formula (only clumpier this time) all over the floor. So I'm trying to figure out where they found more when I see the canister missing from the vacuum. I then realized they just recycled the previous formula.

1 comment:

Michael Taylor said...

Al Gore would be proud.