Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bowl of Fruit by Nibble and Peck


This is what happens when I leave the twins in the kitchen unattended. They were coloring when I left them but they took my absence as an opportunity to help themselves to a snack. I found one and since it only had a few bites taken out of it I put it back in the bowl. I figured we'd just cut off the bad parts (yes, I'm aware I'm cheap and proud of it). Then I realized that this morning I had a bunch of apples so I had to go find the rest of their stash. Rebecca was not happy when she got home from school but she was a good sport. And unlike her sisters she ate not only the rest of the one of the apples, but also the core, the only thing left was the stem and the seed. I guess I should be glad my kids like fruit.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I do that with a variety box of chocolates, so, yes, it is wonderful your kids like fruit! A bit healthier, I would think. BTW, I love the title!